Why would you want to choose our centre for your operation?
There are many good and sound reasons why you would want to come here. Perhaps one of the most important reasons is that you will be treated as an individual and you will be fully informed and involved in your care and treatment from your first contact with us to the moment that you go home, even then we keep in touch. You will find all our staff friendly, welcoming and supportive. Some other very important considerations are:
- Ample free parking set in beautiful countryside. Easy access to all areas for those with a disability.
- A centre that is easy to get to.
- Our waiting time from the moment your GP refers you to having your operation is usually 6-8 weeks, however we are currently booking our one stop cataract assessment and operation appointments at over 14 weeks – DUE TO COVID19, OUR CURRENT WAITING TIMES ARE NOT AS DOCUMENTED, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
- Excellent clinical outcomes.
- Some places can send you home with more than you went in with but at Probus our post- operative infection rate is one of the lowest in the Country and is currently at 3.6%, (Audited results Oct-Dec 2019).
- Exceptional patient satisfaction results averaging over 99% in our post-operative surveys, (Sept 2020).
- And yes, highly skilled professionals and a friendly welcome.
- Clinical and technological leadership. The Probus Surgical Centre leads – others follow.